A continuum of human resources development is achieved through recruitment, selection, and placement of employees that tick all the right boxes for qualifications, skills, experience, and personality to stand up to challenges facing us in the environment in which we operate. The lifelong learning process is ensured through adequate employee training from the start of employment, including an induction programme, mentoring relationships where older and experienced employees share their experience with the younger ones, and subsequent training courses to acquire new knowledge.
At the KRAŠ ACADEMY, providing a carefully planned training programme, employees systematically further their knowledge and acquire new skills in order for them to achieve maximum efficiency at workplace. Innovativeness and creativity of our employees are continually encouraged, and achievements are appropriately rewarded.
What we offer to our employees:
- opportunity to develop their career in a dynamic environment
- rewards for top performance and recognition of potential
- work in a team of top professionals
- culture that fosters openness, honesty, quality, and a positive attitude
- working environment that encourages creativity and innovation
We consider our employees to be the foundation of our success. We provide a safe and encouraging working environment for them and an opportunity to achieve their professional goals and aspirations.